Punjab National Bank renders its customers the facility to make CBDT payments Online. This can be availed by customer of any Centralised Banking branch of the bank. For using the facility the customers must be registered with Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) as assessees and holding valid PAN/TAN number. The customers should have PNB's Internet Banking User-id & passwords.
Using this facility, the customers can make payments at any time of the day.
This facility is available to all assessees registered with Central Board of Direct Taxes.
Steps for CBDT payments - Online
- Log on to https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/etax/Index.html and select Punjab National Bank
- Select the relevant Challan
- Enter the complete details (ensure filling mandatory details/fields)
- PAN will be validates by the system
- Select Bank for making the payment and then submit and proceed
- You will redirected to PNB's website
- Enter the head wise amount.
- Confirm and Submit for making payment.
- Select Corporate / Retail Option
- You will be directed to PNB's internet Banking Channel
- Enter User-id & Password to logon
- Select the account to be debited
- Confirm payment by valid user-id & transaction password
- On successful payment, Payment/Transaction-id will be generated with the link for cyber receipt/ Counterfoil of Challan, which can be printed and kept for future reference.
- You can view the status of payment and generate cyber receipt again by clicking on www.gateway.netpnb.com and click on CBDT
Click here for Step-by-Step Guide for making payment
Click here for Duplicate Cyber Receipt
Click here for e-payment of CBDT