|DGFT Online e-Payment|
Directorate General of Foreign Trade,Ministry of Commerce,Government of India ,provides Electronic Fund Transfer to the Exporters for submitting the licence fee through internet without visiting the Bank.Exporters having a valid IEC code and Internet Banking account with Punjab National Bank can make use of online payments to DGFT.This facility is available only for the Online filed licence applications with DGFT
Register NOW!!! for our Internet Banking Facility and make your DGFT payments ONLINE
Steps for Payment using PNB Internet Banking Services(for Core Banking Branches)
For Registered Internet Banking Users
Click on E-Com Application.
- Click on the appropriate option for making Online application to DGFT.
- Fill the appropriate details including the password issued by DGFT.
- Select EFT button displayed on the form of the application for making payment through Internet Banking option.
- Choose PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK for making payment.
- Screen displaying the details -DGFT reference number ,E-Com reference number ,selected bank,Amount and Name of Firm ,is displayed.
- Click on "Pay Now" button.
- Login screen of Punjab National Bank appears.
- Enter your Corporate Id, Internet Banking UserID and Login Password.
- You would be shown a screen indicating.
Pay To: DGFT, Amount: Your Bill Amount
Make Payment button and you would be prompted for your transaction id and password (of your Internet Banking account). On providing the same your account would be debited by the amount.
- Bank will generate BID number.This BID number can be used for future reference.
Click here for Online Payment
If you have not yet availed our Internet Banking facility
1. Apply for Punjab National Bank Internet Banking Services.Fill in the request form and submit the same to your branch.
2. You shall receive your UserID and Password directly by Post/Courier.
3. Forward your acknowledgement for receipt of password at your end.
4. Follow the steps mentioned above.
|Copyright © 2004
Punjab National Bank