|MCA21 Online e-Payment|
Punjab National Bank offers its customers the facility to make payments online for availing various services of Ministry of Company Affairs under MCA21 Project by direct debit to account. The facility can be availed by customer of any of the Core Banking branches of bank.
MCA21, a prestigious e-governance initiative provides the citizens an easy and secure access to MCA services through the country’s e-Governance infrastructure, any time and from any place. For using this facility, the customers must be registered with the Ministry of Company Affairs.
To avail of the above facility a user will be required to go to MCA website (www.mca.gov.in) use a digital certificate or password (as applicable) and utilise the services/facilities under MCA21. Using PNB’s Internet Banking Services, the service seeker/customers can make payments at any time of the day without visiting the bank.
Register NOW!!! for our Internet Banking Facility and make your MCA21 payments ONLINE
Steps for Payment using PNB Internet Banking Services(for Customers of Core Banking Branches)
For Registered Internet Banking Users
Log on to MCA21 website (www.mca.gov.in).
- Enter your user-id/login-id & password/Digital certificate to access MCA21 website.
- Select the services to be availed & complete the details as required by MCA21.
- Click on Pay >> fee details appear.
- Click Pay Fee option.
- Select Internet Banking option for making payment.
- Choose PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK for making payment.
- Accept the terms and you are redirected to PNB’s Internet Banking Services.
- Login screen of Punjab National Bank Internet Banking appears.
- Select your category – Retail or Corporate.
- Confirm your selection.
- Enter your Internet Banking UserID (Corporate id, if any) and Login Password.
- Confirm the details, select the account to be debited.
- Click on Make Payment button and you would be prompted for your transaction id and password (of your Internet Banking account). On providing the same your account would be debited by the amount.
- Cyber receipt will be generated, which can be used for future reference.
Click here for Online Payment
If you have not yet availed our Internet Banking facility
1. Apply for Punjab National Bank Internet Banking Services.Fill in the request form and submit the same to your branch.
2. You shall receive your UserID and Password directly by Post/Courier.
3. Forward your acknowledgement for receipt of password at your end.
4. Follow the steps mentioned above.
|Copyright © 2004
Punjab National Bank