Punjab National Bank
provides e-Payment facility of Customs Duty. Customers having
a valid Import Export Code (IEC) and Internet Banking account
with Punjab National Bank can make use of this facility and
make online payments to Customs.
Register NOW!!! for our Internet Banking Facility and make your CUSTOMS DUTY payments ONLINE
Steps for Payment using PNB Internet Banking Services(for Core Banking Branches)
For Registered Internet Banking Users
Customer with valid Import Export Code (IEC) logs into the website of Customs i.e. www.icegate.gov.in (i.e Indian Customs & Excise Gateway).
- Clicks on e-payment option.
- Enters the user-id and password.
- Selects e-payment option.
- Selects the challan to be paid.
- Choose PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK for making payment. ( as per EDI location ).
- Redirected to banks website.
- Login screen of Punjab National Bank appears.
- Logs into bank’s website with valid user-id & password.
- Selects account to be debited –
CANNOT Change Credit A/c and clicks
Pay for payment.
- Validates payment by valid userid & transaction password.
- System confirms on status of transaction (Successful/Failure)- customer has option to print cyber receipt.
- Returns to Customs website to complete the payment cycle.
- Taken back to originating website of Customs in case of successful transaction.
- In the event of Unsuccessful/ link failure would return the customer to ICEGATE e-payment gateway page.
- Customer again clicks and checks the status by VERIFY Option and is redirected again to Bank’s website.
- Customer has the option of completing the transaction.
- Once the transaction is complete & successful- THE CHALLAN WILL NOT BE DISPLAYED to customer again.
Click here for Online Payment
Click here for Duplicate Challan
If you have not yet availed our Internet Banking facility
1. Apply for Punjab National Bank Internet Banking Services.Fill in the request form and submit the same to your branch.
2. You shall receive your UserID and Password directly by Post/Courier.
3. Forward your acknowledgement for receipt of password at your end.
4. Follow the steps